"I want to wash my hands, my face and hair in snow"
So it's been snowing here lately..a lot. The night after we took these pictures it snowed probably another 4 inches. I love the snow but I didn't love the thermometer reading one degree this morning when I left for work. Burrr...
oh man i miss how pretty the snow is. i love how quiet it is outside when its snowing. you better curl up in a warm blaket, with some hot chocolate, a good book and enjoy watching it snow!
It looks like our house!! It is way colder at your house than it is here though. I do not miss driving to work early in the morning in the freezing cold!! Good luck to you Claire!!
Oh wow thats sounds like Rexburg. Brr! I like snow, but not when it is that cold outside. I'm really looking forward to summer, when it is nice and warm.
4 comments:
That makes me want to curl up in the corner and cry... I hate snow and the cold! Arizona sounds amazing right about now!
oh man i miss how pretty the snow is. i love how quiet it is outside when its snowing. you better curl up in a warm blaket, with some hot chocolate, a good book and enjoy watching it snow!
It looks like our house!! It is way colder at your house than it is here though. I do not miss driving to work early in the morning in the freezing cold!! Good luck to you Claire!!
Oh wow thats sounds like Rexburg. Brr! I like snow, but not when it is that cold outside. I'm really looking forward to summer, when it is nice and warm.
Post a Comment