Sunday, December 30, 2007

Washington Christmas

We are finally back at home in Michigan (after some flight delays and lost luggage). It's been forever since I have posted, so now I feel like I have to play catch up. We had a wonderful and eventful Christmas break in Washington. We had such a good time with our family and feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. Here are few pictures and highlights of our trip...





We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with all our Gamblin cousins



It just wouldn't be Christmas Eve without matching pajamas!
Preggo Steph!
The whole fam....out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Thanks Paul and Bev!
Us at the EMP (Experience Music Project) A music museum in Seattle



As their Christmas gift to us, Steph and Matt took us to a Sonics game. It was a great idea, we had a blast!

Eating a Maggianos before the game, where Dustin and I had our wedding luncheon.


Dustin enjoying the best doughnuts in the world!
Perry making an intersting face

5 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Wow so many fun pictures! Bummer about the lost luggage and flight delays. I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Hopefully we can see you guys soon. Happy New Year!

Sherwoods said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Tell Dusty that eventually his luggage will show up... kind of like the guy in meet the parents. You always look so cute! I need to know where you buy your clothes! Happy New Year!

Justin and Stacey said...

Claire...I am totally jealous you guys got to go to Washington!!! It looks like you guys had a blast. I am going to agree...you look super cute!!! Glad you guys had fun...hope your luggage comes soon!! We should try to get together again sometime. I miss you guys... :(

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

It was so fun to see you guys! We miss you already. All of those pictures turned out way cute! I think there might be a few that I will have you email to me. Hope you are doing well getting back into the groove of things. We miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! I cannot believe how big everyone has gotten, look at Steph! Sheesh! lol. But the boys, wow. TJ looks just like Chase, Perry is Huge! & Erin is so grown up and beautiful, so weird. I hope everything is well, I miss you a ton and so wish you were still around but it looks like you and Dustin are having fun together =) Nice ginger bread houses by the way guys, haha! love you! email me back soon
<3 Danielle