Some of the girls here were kind enough to through a little pumpkin baby shower for me. It was so fun, the fall food was amazing and I got some great and needed items.
A few of the salon girls
And the Hostesses.
Such a fun night. Can't wait for our little pumpkin to get here!
That shower is adorable! What a great idea. So cute! I cannot believe you are so close to having that sweet baby girl! We need an updated picture of your belly! :)
4 comments:
I can't wait to see her in all the cute clothes you got!
Love it! Such a cute idea! I'll get your present mailed out soon.
yay! This looks like fun! We're so excited for her to get here already!
That shower is adorable! What a great idea. So cute! I cannot believe you are so close to having that sweet baby girl! We need an updated picture of your belly! :)
Post a Comment