Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Latest

Well I am 2 days shy of my due date and this little girl does not seem to want to come out anytime soon. We went to the Dr. yesterday and I have not progressed one tiny bit towards labor. So it will be interesting to see when she will eventually make her grand appearance.
I am large and in charge that's for sure. Puffy face, swollen hands and feet, the whole nine yards.
We are ready when you are little girl!

7 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

so so so so so so EXCITED!!! I can relate to being overdue (2 weeks!) but it's beyond worth the wait.

just enjoy the fact that she's a lot easier to care for inside than she will be on the outside. :)

she'll come when she's ready ... I cannot wait to hear about her grand entrance and see pictures!

Natalie Smith said...

I was so puffy with Rylee. I feel your pain. I can't wait to see this sweet little girl. Best of luck with everything...

Troy & Kristin said...

I took castor oil.....you never know ;) so excited for you whenever she makes her appearance!

Blatter said...

You don't look swollen! You look great! Can't wait for her to get here!

Stephanie Vogel said...

Exciting!!! Can't wait to see the little babe!!

Jake and Rachelle said...

I hope she comes soon! You look so great! Can't wait to see her!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

You look beautiful Claire! We cannot wait to see her sweet face. Love you guys!