Two weekends ago I flew to Seattle to see my family. I could not stand being away from my new niece any longer and had to meet her. The weekend was spent holding Lucy, laughing at Hayden and his performances that he puts on for us, doing hair and a lot of wedding talk. It's always fun to be home!
It was SO much fun to have you home. When I ask Hayden where you are he puts his hand on his head and says, "Care by-bye pane...sad." Translation - Claire went bye-bye on a plane and I am sad. haha! He misses you, we all do!
Such cute kids. Claire we want to see pictures from your Easter weekend trip to Rome!!!I never made it to Italy and so I have trip envy!!! Post soon please.
6 comments:
Man...Lucy looks so precious and snuggly! You look way pretty in those pictures too.
So jealous! Lucy is an absolute doll. You are so gorgeous Claire. Love you and miss you!
Such cute kids! Lucy is such a doll. How fun for you to be able to go home so often.
It was SO much fun to have you home. When I ask Hayden where you are he puts his hand on his head and says, "Care by-bye pane...sad." Translation - Claire went bye-bye on a plane and I am sad. haha! He misses you, we all do!
Those kiddos are sure cute! What a blessing that you were able to go see them and spend time with them!:)
Such cute kids. Claire we want to see pictures from your Easter weekend trip to Rome!!!I never made it to Italy and so I have trip envy!!! Post soon please.
Post a Comment