I love Christmas trees, even though we just have a small artificial one. I hate when the holidays are over and we take the tree and decorations down and our apartment feels so plain and bare.
We laughed, I cried. We loved this movie, Sandra, and the fact that it was a true story. It was so good! And worth the $10 per ticket which I can't say for a lot of movies.
LOVE Archie! His Christmas album is good and not too 'teen pop' like you might expect. My parents are the ones that told me about it and it has been repeat in my car for a week.
My Snuggie! This definitely comes in handy when you have a husband that is the most warm blooded person on the planet. I think Dustin starts to break out in a sweat just looking at my Snuggie. I'm always cold on the other hand so it's just what I need. Don't be jealous of my pink Snuggie. What are your favorite things??
6 comments:
I am hooked to David's CD too! It's beautiful. :)
Oh, I want to see that movie! Love the snuggie. Though I think it needs another name. I always think "wedgie" when someone says snuggie:)
well i AM jealous of your pink snuggie. so awesome. also i agree on all of the above favorite things.
WOW! You have a snuggie! I am not gonna lie... my husband is the same way and I am always cold. I am kind of jealous... but too stubborn to buy one of those suckers...
Claire - I made the peppermint cookies and they were amazing!!! But I guessed on the amount of cornstarch. Could you confirm for me what the recipe actually calls for? raybee777@hotmail.com Thanks!!
-Becky
I'm glad you have a blog too! I'm happy we found it (actually, you found us). That is funny about the snuggie. I am one of the coldest people on the planet and I always have a blanket, even in summer. Luckily Casey is not too cold, so he lets me keep it warm.
Post a Comment