I don't have many pictures of Newnan quite yet. As of now the apartment is still in the process of being furnished. Who knew looking for a new couch, dining room table and ottoman could be such a process. Although we did get a new king bed and we sleep like little babies that's for sure. Once we get the place set up I'll post some pictures.

We made a stop at a famous BBQ joint in Memphis on the way to GA. It was delicious. There is never a shortage of great BBQ down here in the south ya'll.
1 comment:
Yay! Finally some new pictures. I can't wait to see the ones of your new apartment. I bet it is too cute!
Dustin looks pretty darn good with a baby on his back...I'm just sayin'....haha!
We love you guys and miss you so much. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment