Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best of Seattle

It was great to see the family and great to be with Dustin in Seattle (he hasn't been back to Seattle with me to see my family in over a year and half!) We had a lot of fun going to Seattle, playing games, playing tennis, and eating a lot of good food.
My Birthday in Seattle
Snowqualmie Falls
I cut Hayden's hair in the sink, isnt' he the cutest?

2 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

I love all your pictures Claire! I can't wait to see your new apartment. Glad you guys made it safe and sound and that you are loving your king size bed...jealous! :) Have fun decorating!

Val and Dan said...

Awww, these pics make me totally miss Enumclaw. (Can't wait to visit the Claw this summer, in just a few weeks!) Also, what great adventures you guys are having! Keep the pics comin. Also, you're hair looks fab.