YES I watch the Bachelor, YES Jason from my homeland of Seattle is the best Bachelor, YES this is the juiciest season yet and YES Molly is going to win or else.
Love, love, love the Bachelor! In fact, while in Canucn I was just so excited to have American TV and be able to watch it! And NO it better not be molly...it better be Melissa!
Brandon makes fun of me when I watch it so I might have to get the gossip from you. I love Jason I think he is sweet except he kisses every girl!!! He is a bit of a lip slut. Brandon just says he's smart.
I love Molly too! There are like ten of us that get together each monday and watch I am obessesed... really. Its getting pretty bad I forget to do FHE because of it:) oops
Hey girl, how are ya? I think I remember you talking about finishing cosmotology school, is that right? Congratulations by the way. I had a question for ya I dont know if you know anything about it but I was thinking about going into esthetics and wasnt really sure where to start. Anyway if you have any information or just what you know about it would you let me know. Thanks girl
I was definitely rooting for Melissa! But yes, I was obsessed w/ the show! Not to fond of Jason anymore after the national t.v. break-up but what can I say. That's t.v. for ya!
7 comments:
Love, love, love the Bachelor! In fact, while in Canucn I was just so excited to have American TV and be able to watch it! And NO it better not be molly...it better be Melissa!
I just watched the for the first time this season last week and it was so good!! I can't wait for the take home dates!!!
Brandon makes fun of me when I watch it so I might have to get the gossip from you. I love Jason I think he is sweet except he kisses every girl!!! He is a bit of a lip slut. Brandon just says he's smart.
I love Molly too! There are like ten of us that get together each monday and watch I am obessesed... really. Its getting pretty bad I forget to do FHE because of it:) oops
yes love the show and Esther and I are rooting for Melissa!
Hey girl, how are ya? I think I remember you talking about finishing cosmotology school, is that right? Congratulations by the way. I had a question for ya I dont know if you know anything about it but I was thinking about going into esthetics and wasnt really sure where to start. Anyway if you have any information or just what you know about it would you let me know. Thanks girl
I was definitely rooting for Melissa! But yes, I was obsessed w/ the show! Not to fond of Jason anymore after the national t.v. break-up but what can I say. That's t.v. for ya!
Post a Comment