Thursday, February 26, 2009

American Idol fans-My bets are this one...

Did you watch her last night? And she's only 16!

6 comments:

Dan and Kari said...

Congrats on finishing school, it's such a relief to finally be done! Where are you guys moving...you may have put it on a previous post and I may have missed it?

Rachel Garces said...

I am so glad I found more Welsh family blogs. I am excited to keep in touch with you guys. looks like you are doing fantastic.

Thompson's said...

Congrats on being done with Cosmetology school. Where are you all moving to in May? You all probably heard that Tyler and Danielle had their baby in January. You can see pictures of her by clicking on my sister link on our blog (Jake and Julie) or go to http://www.kwellsphotography.blogspot.com/ and scroll down till you find Ellie.

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

DITTO. she was awesome.

Lizzie & Ty said...

Yay for finishing school! Congrats girlie! And I'm secretly in love with Adam Lambert(besides Grand Ole Opry wk when he scared me BUT he still is so cute to me)! And Danny Gokey! Love him too!!! Must say I AM so glad Megan went home this week! Yay for that!!!