Okay, so I've kind of been taking a blog hiatus. But I'm back with not much to blog about the past 3 weeks, except for the fact that graduated Cosmetology school last week. Yipee!! It feels really good to be done. I love what I do and I'm really excited to take the next step in becoming a professional. But don't be fooled, I'm not officially licensed yet. I still have to take 2 state board exams that are long, tedious and expensive (notice I didn't say hard, it's cosmetology, not rocket science people). I should get all those taken in the next month. In the mean time I am receptioning at the school I went to and apprenticing/shadowing my instructor from school at the salon she also works in. I'm glad I was able to work that out because I would have no chance being hired to a salon with us moving in May. Apparently salon owners aren't looking for employees that are only going to be around for 2 months, go figure! So there you have it.
heres my happy happy face for being done, enjoy

9 comments:
Congrats! That's so awesome. By what I have seen you are already great at what you do!
Congrats! That's exciting and great that you love what you do, my sister is done w/cosmetology school in September. She loves it too
Yippeee! I love the pictures! I can just imagine you standing there taking them yourself! hahha! We are so proud of you Claire! I know it has been a long, hard road and we are glad that you are finally done. LOVE YOU
Congratulations! It's always a relief to be finished with school!!
Way to go Claire!!! I'm sure you will fly through boards with no problems. Do you guys know where you are moving to yet??? I can't believe it has already been two years and you are done. Holy cow!!! That means we are half way...boo hoo. I guess half way is better than just starting. By the way, your hair looks really cute in these pictures. I love the color! :) I need to make an appointment with you. How about tomorrow? ....I wish!
YAY! Congrats. That is great. Good luck with the tests. We can't wait to see you in May.
P.S. We love how you had to take the pictures yourself...Shame on Dusty!
That's awesome Claire! Congratulations!! You will be in 'high' demandecause you love what you do. Love you guys
Oh Claire! Man, I have missed you like crazy! I haven't talked to you in forever. Congrats on finishing school!!! That's SO exciting! Are you guys moving back to Washington?
Post a Comment