We took advantage of the holiday and made a trip to New York to see Niagra Falls and visit Palmyra as well. We are really glad we went and had a great time, excluding Labor Day traffic of course. The weather was sunny and perfect, Niagra Falls was even bigger than we imagined and going to Palmyra and seeing the Sacred Grove and Hill Cumorah was a very cool experience.
Now we have to accept the fact that summer is pretty much over and there is nothing that we can do about it. I have to say this has been the best summer of our lives, and I'm not quite sure how happy we are that it is coming to a close. We have had so may wonderful memories like our time in New York City, visiting family, my trip to Hawaii and then all our sightseeing. If I added right, Dustin and I have been in 13 states and 2 countries combined this summer. It was truly a summer to remember.
4 comments:
You two are so lucky!!! What a fun summer. I LOVE Palmyra!! Isn't it one of the most wonderful places on earth? I love it there. Just the spirit of the pioneers makes me so happy! :) I know, I'm a total cheese ball. Glad you had fun!
I'm glad you guys had fun. What a great summer. Palmyra has a special place in our heart, as it was our only family vacation while Drew was with us. Niagra Falls is sure pretty. You guys got some great pictures!
Looks like fun! I'm glad you could squeeze in a vacation before you got too busy with school.
Was just wanting to get in touch with Dustin, this is Matt Smith from Idaho # is 208-308-5063
Post a Comment