Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend in Cleveland

So my sister Steph flew to Cleveland to spend a week with our friend Stacey. I'm only less than four hours away from Cleveland here in Michigan, so they invited me along for the weekend. Dustin and I went to visit the Heatons last October so it had been a while since I had seen them. I was so excited to see everyone and Steph brought little Hayden along which was a special treat seeing my nephew for the second time. The weekend was spent going to church sites, baking cookies(yum), shopping, playing with and holding the babies and talking until 3:30 in the morning. Still kinda tired from that! I didn't want to leave, I had a great time. Thanks for having me Heatons!




What a serious face Jack!


He was too cute in his bee onesie.

This face was just priceless.


Hayden making the biggest smile ever.


I think Hayden was having some difficulty holding his head in these pictures :)
Holding Hands
Bath Time!

5 comments:

Tom Rockwood said...

Hi Claire,
Dad and I looked at your pictures. They are beautiful.It looked like you had a great time. Your hair looked really cute. I'm so glad that you were able to go. Love you! Love MOM

Justin and Stacey said...

Claire,

I had so much fun with you guys here!! Thanks again for making the trip out. It was a blast. I am definitely still recovering from loss of sleep though. :) It's all worth it! Hopefully we can come see you in NYC!! I can't wait! Tell Dustin thanks for sharing you for the weekend!

Jake and Rachelle said...

What a fun weekend! You are so lucky to see your friends and family so often. I'm so exctied to see my family in June. It will be 18 months since I have been home!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Yay for girl time! What a great weekend. I miss you already. Thanks so much for taking the time to make the 3 hour and 54 minute drive to see me and Hayden. He misses his auntie Claire already. LOVE YOU!

Denisse said...

Claire, I can tell you are going to be a good mommy!!!:) Glad you had a fun time!!!:)