Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Stuff


So I've discovered a new product along with my sister Stephanie. We found them at the same time. They are Skinny Cow Ice cream desserts. I've only tried the ice cream sandwiches and they are so good! The good part is that they are only 140 calories, and 97% fat free, with 3 grams of fiber. The best thing about them is that they don't taste like they are lower calories and basically fat free. They are super good and you don't have to feel guilty for having a yummy treat. I bought them for myself, and Dustin ended eating most of them. So needless to say I had to get more. Try them if you haven't already.

9 comments:

Hil said...

I absolutely love Skinny Cows! Their fudge bars are my favorite and simply amazing. Good find!

Denisse said...

hmmmm! That sounds so yummy!

Sherwoods said...

HMMM, I wonder if they will have those in Mexico?

Jake and Rachelle said...

Yummy! I will have to pick up some of those.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Yay for Skinny Cow! Matt and I went to Costco today and bought a 20 pack...this could be dangerous! haha

Stephanie Vogel said...

I am so getting some of those!!If they have them anywhere here, I doubt it but if I see them I am getting some

Sherwoods said...

Hey, I don't have your email...sorry. Don't worry about mailing the check for my friend right now. Things are looking up for now. She may ask you in a few months though. I will let you know. Thanks for being willing to help!

chrisnbri said...

I've seen them but was skeptical of trying them I will now thanks!

The Clifts said...

I just tried Skinny Cow for the first time on your recommendation, and it was amazing! Thanks!