
Dustin received a phone call today from Pfizer and found out that we are now going to New York City for the summer. They told him that after looking at his background and seeing what the needs of the company are, they thought he would be better utilized at the corporate headquarters. We are really excited to spend the summer in NYC and see all the sights. They will be putting us up in housing somewhere in the Manhattan area which will be really nice. It will be a little weird not having a vehicle for the summer but I'm sure we'll get used to public transportation. We expect even more visitors now that we will be in the big city. We aren't sure how much space we'll have but don't be shy. Pfizer also mentioned that they try to get their interns and spouses to Yankees games, Broadway plays, and other "must sees". Here we come Wicked!

9 comments:
That's sound like so much fun! I wish we could come see you guys. Unfortunatley, we probably won't have time with the move and everything.
What a blast. New adventures are the greatest. Good luck with everything.
We are jealous! We have been wanting to make a trip out that way, see DC, NY, and Palmyra, while we still live out here.
And you are moving there right after we leave because??? I am so sad. We could have hung out together all summer. But that is awesome for you guys. You will have a lot of fun. You should definitely try to also do Philly, D.C.,Boston, and Palmyra. We were able to do all of that and it was so fun! Good luck with everything. We are excited for you guys!
Holy cow!! We are for sure coming to see you now!! :) Not that we wouldn't just come for the company... :) That is so awesome for Dustin. Way to go you little smartie! What an adventure!
I totally left a comment here yesterday and it didn't show up! Weird...Anyway, we are so excited for you guys! I have to find a way to come and see you while you are there. That is just too much fun to pass up. We'll try to work something out...
oh my goodness that is sooooo cool! I am so jealous, Hawaii isn't exactly an adventure but NYC, that is! I would love to live there for a summer. Good luck!
Whoa, NYC...that is so cool. I hope you do get to see Wicked. I love the music and everyone I know who has seen it says it is awesome. We have to get together in the next 2 weeks!!!
That sounds like soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Not that Connecticut wouldn't have been fun but NYC, now we are talking!!!!:)
Post a Comment