Sunday, May 5, 2013

Home

We are finally in our house, and have been for little over a week now. It's been a busy busy week but it feels so good to be in our home. I have had lots of people ask for pictures so here are some grainy iPad pics before we started moving our things in. Once we get all 'decorated' I will post some more.






























4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

So exciting and beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it all put together! Stella is super cute making her appearances in these pictures!

The Dastrups said...

everything you have done is just beautiful Claire! I cannot even wait to see it in person. Congratulations you guys!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Love it! Maybe one day we can see in it person. So exciting for you guys!

Anonymous said...

寂寞视频聊天室 , 激情yy聊天室 , 免费情人聊天室 , 主播裸聊室 , 色女qq群 , 援助交友 , e夜情交友网站 , 聊性的qq群 , 美女性感脱衣舞视频 , 午夜聊天室