We found out shortly after Thanksgiving that we were expecting baby number two! Even though I still had my rough days in the beginning, I wasn't nearly as sick as I was with Stella, and I was carrying a little differently, so I thought for sure it was a boy. So we were pretty surprised to find out it was another girl at the ultrasound. It will be really fun having girls close in age, not to mention we are already completely prepared for a girl. I am due August 8th. I will try not to complain too much when I am huge pregnant in the middle of a North Carolina summer.


2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I've been wondering when we might hear this type of announcement. :)
So exciting! We cannot wait to meet her! And I LOVE al your new posts. I have not checked in a while so it was fun to catch up. Your house looks gorgeous Claire, I am so excited for you guys!! I love everything you have picked. The ceiling is amazing. I cannot wait to come and visit :)
Post a Comment