Stella is now 12 weeks old
At her 2 month check up a few weeks ago up she was 10 lbs 7 oz
She has discovered her fingers and would suck on them all day if I let her
She is sleeping better and had a 7 hour stretch of sleep last night (her longest so far)
She smiles and babbles all the time
She enjoys bath time now. Yay! No more screaming!
Dustin says she is a mommas girl, but I told him to give it a few years and I will be old news
She is lifting herself up during tummy time and even rolled over twice (fluke?)
And I am pretty sure babies smiling in their sleep is the cutest thing ever

As you can tell Stella has a birthmark on the bottom of her left cheek. It's called Strawberry Hemangioma. It started when she was about 2 weeks old and has gone from nothing to a large raised mark. It's pretty much guaranteed to get bigger before it will eventually start to fade and go away completely. As of now we will keep and eye on it and see what happens.

We finally had an actual snow storm. We do live in the snow belt so it's about time.







5 comments:
Those outfits are so cute. Stella is beautiful. Such a a precious smile.
My niece had one of those birthmarks on her leg, she is 2 now and I think it is gone! You can just call her strawberry shortcake :) She sure is cute!
Love her more and more and can't wait to meet her! I think you said you are headed to Washington in February so I hope you have a wonderful trip! Wish I could be there...
She just gets cuter and cuter! I love this age! They are sleeping, smiling and cooing...it's the best! Plus they can't crawl and get into anything :) She is just adorable Claire! We can't wait to see you in 12 days!!!
So cute! Can't wait to see her! Hope your weather is good. I can't believe we haven't had snow yet.
Post a Comment