Monday, February 14, 2011

The Last Hoorah! London England!

On the plane. Excited and sad for our last and final Delta international trip!
Buckingham Palace
The Parliament Building
On the 'London Eye' a top the city
Chinese New Year celebration in Trafalgar's Square
Fish n' chips of coarse
Changing of the Queens' guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
Big Ben
Herrods- Only the biggest, most amazing, fanciest department store I have ever been in. I believe it's one million square feet, 5 stories, with just about anything thing for sale that you could ever think of. It even has 13 restaurants and cafes inside.
My pictures truly do not do the inside justice.
The outside of Herrods. Ya, it was big.
I loved this window display

6 comments:

Suzy said...

I think you two did an awesome job taking advantage of the free flying while you could. Good luck with your new adventure!

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Looks awesome - and I hope you got first class on your last hoorah!

Natalie Smith said...

I am so glad you got to go on a last hoorah! It looks beautiful and like you got to see some great sights.

Stephanie Berglind said...

So.much.fun! Glad you guys had a chance for one last hurrah before you move. Thanks for posting!

Amber and Mackay said...

So beautiful and SO fun. One day.. I tell myself! What an amazing adventure for you and your hubby!

Cathy said...

I have only been to the airport a few times! What a blast...