...to a town home just a few miles away. It's still a work in progress, all the bathrooms need to be painted and we don't have any curtains yet, but it's coming together. It's nice having a little more space and privacy than an apartment. There is 3 bedrooms and 2 and half baths on two stories (which is definitely a lot more for me to clean, yipee! And who doesn't love vacuuming stairs?!)
We are settling in nicely and as always- Visitors welcome! Here are a few pics so far...







5 comments:
I love it! Makes me so excited to find a new place for us! Can't wait to visit you guys again.
oooo- i love your ottoman!!
I love that ottoman too. The place looks awesome! So homey!
Very cute Claire!!! You always have everything decorated so cute. :)
Oh, and I can't believe you went to Destin! I think we are putting an Air Force Base close to there on our list. Maybe we will end up in that beautiful place for 3 years! :)
I WANT your ottoman! So perfect! Love the place:)
Post a Comment