Monday, May 24, 2010

Erin and Jake's Wedding

Starting off the week with Pedicures. Me with my new little niece Lucy Claire at Oshios. You can't go to Seattle without eating teriyaki. (oh how I miss it!)
I did Erin's hair and makeup for the wedding, this picture is during a test run for the wedding do! She's going to hate me for posting this, but it's too funny.
Dustin having a blast carting around chickens at one of the few Costco runs (again, you can't come to Seattle and not go to Costco!).
Some of the girls at the family and friends dinner the night before the wedding
Erin heading out the door the morning of the wedding after I finished her hair and makeup.
The happy couple.
Dustin and I at the Luncheon after the ceremony.
Hayden looked so cute at the reception!
Throwing the bouquet at the end of night a wonderful night.

6 comments:

Hil said...

What a beautiful wedding! Her hair looks gorgeous, you did such a great job!

Natalie Smith said...

She looked gorgeous! Good job on the hair. I love the colors and sister picture (your outfits...so cute!)

Jon and Mindy Niu said...

Claire!! She looked gorgeous!! That's exactly how I wanted my hair, but my hair stylist couldn't do it, haha. You look beautiful as always, love you.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

What a fun weekend! We miss you guys already. It is too quiet around here! Loved your outfit by the way...haha!

Justin said...

Very fun! You girls all look so beautiful!! I still can't believe she is married...wow!! Congrats to the happy couple :)
~Stacey

Jake and Rachelle said...

Congrats to the beautiful couple! Love the colors.