So our four year anniversary has come and gone without me posting a word about it. We had our anniversary last Thursday on the 29th. We celebrated by going out to dinner yesterday and I brought my camera but forgot to take a picture, oops. Sometimes I don't feel worthy of all the blessings the Lord has given me like my wonderful family, stable jobs during this unstable time, a roof over our heads, and of coarse the blessing of marriage, but not just marriage, a HAPPY marriage. There is nothing better! Through a "happy marriage" you mature very quickly and truly come to realize the important things in life, which are your relationships with those you love. I hope to be able to build the same wonderful family with Dustin that my parents, and their parents, and their parents, and so on, have made for me. I love being married to Dustin and I couldn't imagine my life any different. We love each other, we balance each other, we annoy each other at times, but hey that's marriage for you! You hurry through the bad times, so that you have more time to enjoy the good ones.
Happy Anniversary to my husband. I am so blessed.
6 comments:
You guys really are the perfect couple. We are so blessed to have you in our family. Love you guys.
Happy anniversary! You guys are so cute.
PS. Next time you are in town we have to get together!
A happy marriage is the best! Glad you guys found eachother and can enjoy life's journey together. Happy Anniversary!
Congrats guys! When I read the sentence about you going out to dinner for your anniversary, I was thinking it was going to say something like "We went to Jamaica for our anniversary" or "We went to the Cayman Isles" :)
By the way, I feel like I never get the chance to chat with you anymore...your outfit was fabulous at church yesterday! -K
What a sweet post Claire. What a blessing it is to have Dustin in our family. Thanks for choosing him! Congratulations on four great years.
Congrats! I just came across your blog. I used to work with Dustin at Melaluca in Rexburg. I have to laugh when u talk about your "dating" it sounds kind of like my husband and I. Congrats again.
Post a Comment