First...my younger sister Erin got engaged on Monday and we all couldn't be happier for her and her fiance Jake. They are getting married in May. Congrats guys.
And then my older sister Stephanie had her baby girl this week as well. She came early so it was a pleasant surprise for everyone. Lucy Claire is beautiful, and so is her name! Now Dustin and I have a niece and we are so excited.

4 comments:
Congrats all around! I love Lucys name. Very cute! I love keeping up with you on your blog. You guys are so cute!
It has been a great week! I just wish you were here to hold little Lucy. She is such a sleepy little girl and we keep saying that she is just living up to her name! We love you guys so much and hope you have a great weekend!! I can't wait to hear about your trip.
Congrats on the new baby GIRL!!! I hope you get to hug & kiss her soon. Beautiful pictures of Bonaire. :~)
Fun fun news for the fam.
Post a Comment