Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Place

I've been telling my family for months now that I would post pics of our place so they could see where we lived. I'm a little behind but better late than never. So here's some pictures for the fam.

8 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Hmmm. . . Did I spy a new flatscreen?? =) Looks cute!

Ang and Shawn said...

Your place is so cute! You guys are so cute! I'm so confused as to where you live tho. . . haha. Give me a little update on your life. I was trying to look over your whole blog but I got too caught up in looking at the pics instead of reading (: Tell your family I said hi!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Love the couch! Have fun this weekend!

Justin said...

I'm in love with your ottoman!! Where did you find it? Super cute place Claire. You did such a good job!
~Stacey

Cathy said...

So chic! Love your place... I concur with the ottoman....fun!!!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So cute Claire! Thanks so much for finally posting. It is so fun to see all the new things you have done and get an idea of where you live. Miss you!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Where is your Spain post? We are dying to see some pics!!

Rachel Garces said...

super darling house