Saturday we spent a few hours at the Parque de Madrid. Kind of like the Central Park of Madrid. It is so big and beautiful.






Out to dinner the last night we were there at this cute little outdoor cafe. We went at 7pm and although the place was packed we were the only ones eating. People in Madrid don't eat dinner until 10 at night. I think we stood out like a sore thumb as American tourist who just wanted their food as opposed to everyone else who were just drinking, smoking and talking for hours.



5 comments:
Wow! What a fun trip! Jake and I will have to go there someday. Can't wait to see where you go next.
I am so glad you posted pictures today! They are SO beautiful!! That one of the yellow building would be cool blown up and framed. I am so glad you guys had such a fun trip and were able to visit such a beautiful, romantic place. After just flying in coach with Hayden, I was pretty jealous of the flight!! Love you guys!
I think you too have way to much fun, Looks like you are living it up! Hope everything is going well for you two!
Hooray for free flights! That looks like you guys had so much fun! Are you up for Cancun in a month? Oh, and everyone down here keeps asking when my amazing sis-in-law is coming back to do hair again. You are welcome anytime!!!
Claire, This is natalie (pike) smith! Weston and I stumbled across your blog through your sisters and oh my...Weston started looking for jobs with an airline! Complete jealousy! How fun. We have a private blog. If you would like to keep up with us - email me at nataliesmith_is@yahoo.com.
Look forward to hearing from you. Hope all is well!
Natalie
Post a Comment