We were very fortunate to have Dustin's family come visit us this weekend. What would the Fourth be without family! We really appreciated them making the drive to see us and we had such a great weekend with them. The boys went golfing while Joni and I lounged at the pool, we went out to dinner, saw UP, went the main street 4th of July festivities, and just had a fun time talking and relaxing.


We finished off the day watching fireworks and eating our red, white and blue dessert! Thanks so much for coming you guys!
6 comments:
We couldn't ask for a better hostess & host. It was the best!!!
Thanks a million
Cute pictures and adorable dessert! You are such a good housewife. You look great and I can't wait to see you!
Hi Claire!
Thanks for the compliment! The skirt is from J.Crew. I got it recently, you might be able to still get it. I love it!
Looks like you are doing well!
Lizzie
I'm jealous that you guys had some family come. But I guess we will have plenty once the baby arrives. Looks like a fantastic 4th.
Looks like a great weekend! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!
Come use your flight benefits and come see us soon. We are only 1 1/2 hour flight from you and there are like 10 a day. First of October would be great cause we will hopefully be in our new place.
Post a Comment