Happy Anniversary! I was just thinking today about your wedding. I couldn't remember if your anniversary was today or tomorrow. It's amazing how things have changed the last 3 years. Love you guys. Can't wait to see you soon!
Wahoo!! You guys look so young in that picture. :) And it appears that Dustin is well-trained; white roses, perfect!Happy Day!
I cannot believe it has been 3 years! What a great 3 years you have had together and many more adventures to come. We love you guys!
Congrats to 3 years! You guys are adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I was just thinking today about your wedding. I couldn't remember if your anniversary was today or tomorrow. It's amazing how things have changed the last 3 years. Love you guys. Can't wait to see you soon!
Wahoo!! You guys look so young in that picture. :) And it appears that Dustin is well-trained; white roses, perfect!
Happy Day!
I cannot believe it has been 3 years! What a great 3 years you have had together and many more adventures to come. We love you guys!
Congrats to 3 years! You guys are adorable.
Post a Comment