Sunday, January 4, 2009

We are back and I have way too much to post

Our first week of Christmas break consisted of laying in the white sandy beaches of Cancun. It was beautiful, it was warm and it was sunny. We had a great time playing on the beach, relaxing and eating a ridiculous amount of wonderful food. After coming back to the Michigan snow, we are ready to go back.

(ps my camera decided to go crazy on me before we left for vacation and tinted all our pictures a lovey shade of pink...convenient)

5 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Yay! I was wondering when you got back! I'm jealous of the sun, the surf, the tan...oh man.

Glad you guys are back. Can't wait to hear about your Christmas in paradise.

Jake and Rachelle said...

Looks like so much fun! Do you have any version of photoshop? In there you can decrease red tones and that may help with the pink.

Denisse said...

Oh man! That looks like WAY too much fun!!!!:) Glad you guys had a good break!

The Olsen's said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday!!! We were just sad we missed seeing you in Missouri!!! How much longer in Michigan???

Justin and Stacey said...

Man, you two are so lucky!! I wish I could be there right now. It's supposed to be a HIGH of 3 degrees here on Friday. THREE DEGREES is the HIGH! It looks like you guys had a blast! You always look so cute in all your pictures!