Saturday, January 31, 2009

He's getting up there.

Dustin had a birthday this week! He turned 27 on Thursday. Dustin is definitely not into holidays and birthdays, and would chose to skip the day all together, but being married to me that just isn't going to happen. I love holidays and birthdays! So we kept it pretty low key and went here on his birthday, just the 2 of us...

Then we continued the festivities on Friday and saw this...

And ate this with some friends....
Thanks to all those who called, sent gifts, and cards. Even though he would like to avoid his birthday, I know he appreciated all those who thought of him. 27 years old! I have some catching up to do!

2 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Justin and Stacey said...

Happy B-Day Dustin...you little party pooper! :) Hee hee...we love you! Glad you had a good day.