Sooo.....It's been awhile. I really am going to try to catch up on the happenings of our family mostly for my purposes. I don't scrapbook, I rarely journal, so this is it. And only if my mom and sisters read this, that okay too.
We are in a really exciting time in our lives; house, baby, new state, etc. and I really want to be able to have it on record.
I guess I will start where I left off four months ago (yikes).
Christmas In Enumclaw, Washington
It's always so nice to be back in your home town! And besides everyone getting the flu including Stella, we had a great time. All my siblings and their children where there (minus my brother on his mission in TX). It was so fun to be together and I finally got to meet my new nephew Cooper and niece Amelia. Such cuties!
Christmas Sunday. Always such a great day of church, music and food.
Spending the night in downtown Seattle
Love my Hayden and Lucy
Family dinner at my sister Stephanies











No comments:
Post a Comment