I am so proud of the amazing father Dustin is to this little girl of ours. He works so hard to provide for our family and we couldn't love him anymore for it. Dustin caught on quick to the whole 'being a dad' thing. He's a natural. And I think the favorite time of the day for both Stella and Dustin is evening bath time. They go upstairs, just the two of them, and have a fun filled bath time while I stay downstairs and clean up dinner giving them some daddy daughter time. Then afterwards he wraps Stella up tight in her towel "like a little burrito" and holds and cuddles her for a few minutes before getting dressed for bed. Sometimes after Stella is fast asleep in her crib at night Dustin will say how he wants to go wake her up so he can play with her. So cute, (not happening), but cute.
I printed and framed this picture for Dustin to have on his desk at work as part of his Father's Day gift.
After showing Dustin lots of recipes and dessert ideas, his choice was sugar cookie bars. I may or may not have doubled the frosting. So sinful.
Getting annoyed that we are taking pictures instead of eating!
Then we finished the day with our usual Sunday walk by the lake.
They are so lucky to have each other!






2 comments:
Stella is so stinkin' cute! Love the picture for Dustin's desk. Need to try those bars....mmmmmmmmm!
Those pictures are adorable! What a lucky girl Stella is to have such an amazing dad! Love you guys!
Post a Comment