My First Mother's Day! I couldn't be more proud to be Stella's mom.
I think I had somewhat of an understanding of what love was growing up, whether it be towards family members, friends and my husband. But now having a child of my own, it brings on a whole new meaning of love for me. I feel like I have learned so much about life, love and myself in the last 6 1/2 months, and I am looking forward toward much more growing in the years to come. Motherhood is the best job ever and I am so grateful for it.
Luckily I have been given so many great examples of Motherhood. My mom is so selfless and kind. Having a baby myself, I have no idea how she did it with 6! She truly was, and is, supermom. Dustin's mother, my sister, sister-in-laws, friends, aunts, and all of our grandmothers and great grandmothers have had an impact on me and I hope I can live up to their example!
Glad to be apart of the Mothers Club.
3 comments:
Both of you are beautiful! Motherhood is one of the best things in life! Glad you are enjoying it.
you are so pretty...both of you! Happy Mother's day Claire!
Stella is such a lucky little girl to have you as her mom! I have just been so impressed by what a sensitive and caring mom you have been. Happy first mother's day Claire!
Post a Comment