Friday, June 10, 2011

It's a Girl

We had our sonogram yesterday to find out the sex of the baby. I'm not going to lie, I was sort of hoping that it was going to be a girl, and Dustin also said if he could choose he would want a girl first too. So we were both pretty excited when we got the news!

The ultrasound tech said she was sucking her little thumb.

I couldn't wait any longer to buy some cute stuff for our little girl. So we went last night and scored some great deals on these cute little items.
20 weeks. Half way there!

10 comments:

cheeriBABY said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats on a little girl!

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Aw, super cute baby clothes - and your looking fabulous too! We're excited for you guys!

Natalie Smith said...

You are beautiful. I love going to get things after you find out the gender. Girls are so addicting to shop for...but so fun. I am happy for you guys!!!

Jake and Rachelle said...

So fun! Cute clothes. You will have so much fun shopping. You look so cute pregnant!

Stephanie Vogel said...

You look so cute!! Congrats on the girl!

Stephanie Berglind said...

What a hot momma! We are so excited for you guys and all the fun that lies ahead. What a blessing she will be to you and your family. We couldn't be happier! I love the first little picture of her, so cute! Love you guys!!

Suzy said...

You care so cute and your little girl is going to be adorable with perfectly done hair. I wish I had your skills. :) Congrats.

The Olsen's said...

Awesome!!! And You do look cute pregnant!!!

Eve said...

Yay!! So excited for you guys!

The Sherwood's said...

YEA!!!!! We are so excited for you guys! er, girls and guy :) I've always wanted a girl first too, thier clothes are so cute! CONGRATS!!!!!