Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekend in Arkansas

We flew over to Arkansas this weekend to spend the weekend with the Sherwood fam. Dustin's brother Jake and his family recently moved there for a job, so this was my first time visiting them in their new place in Arkansas. Dustin's parents, and his brother DJ and his wife came up from Missouri as well.
Our cute nephew Kayden and Cohen
All the ladies
The men
My sister-in-law Rachelle took me to this amazing craft and decor store that got me a little too excited for Christmas! They had the most beautiful decorations.
Even though my carry on was jammed packed, I managed to find the space to bring a few goodies home with me.
The cute boys.
The two that started it all!

We had a great weekend, even though it wasn't complete without Dustin's brother Josh and his family in New Jersey. But hopefully with the holidays around the corner we will get to see them sooner than later!

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

That store looks super dangerous...but so cute! I can't wait for the Christmas season :)

Your nephews are so cute!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

That store looks amazing! And it looks like you guys had a great time in Arkansas. Those boys are SO cute! And I love Rachelle's Halloween decorations I could see in the background. Glad you guys got to spend time with them!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Wow, you are fast! I'm so behind in blogging. Thanks for coming! I look like a nut in that store. Haha! I love that place! Hope all works out to see you again in a few weeks.

ps Love the Hawaii and Washington pictures!