because we have been kind of boring lately. No trips, no events, just the usual day today routine. But here are some random pictures.

We have finally received some temperatures without a 9 in front of them. It's been beautiful and in the 70's for a week or so now, and we are all in heaven.
I cut a few inches off my hair. And then got bored with it a few weeks later. So then I chopped it again.

Just some pretty flowers from the hubs.
And I also have been baking entirely too much. Like "muffins that taste like doughnuts",
And cinnamon rolls
...with maple frosting. Pioneer Women is not a good influence on me. I blame her.
I am now officially on a two week no sweets fast. I'm only on day three, so we will see how it goes.
7 comments:
mmmm that muffin looks sooo good. And your hair is adorable!!! My hair is in the ugly grow out stage right now...I wish I had a cute stylist like you near by!
Those treats look amazing! Dee-lish...
Love the hair. You look adorable!
Holy cow! Looks like we both went through the same hair issues and now.. we're pretty much twinners! It looks so cute though Claire! I've been really bad at the whole blogging thing lately haha but i'll try to put up some pictures of mine too.. even though it has already grown a bunch! it's almost time for another trim! ps... cinnamon roll recipe??? :)
Wow! Claire! You look so cute with your short hair. I wish I could pull off short hair like you! I love it! And I have to say that the Pioneer Woman has the best recipes but a lot of them have soooooo much butter!!! I can feel my arteries clogging just by looking at how much butter she adds to some of those recipes! I always half the butter! :)
You would look cute with a mop on your head....it's not fair. :) I LOVE your haircut!
Love your hair! Yummy food too! Maybe I'll try some more of Pioneer Woman's recipes. I love her website!
I thought I already left a comment on here...hmm...well, I don't know where it went - but I love your hair so much! So cute. And the food looks so yummy. Sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment