We decided to go to Mexico City for New Years weekend to visit Dustin's brother Josh and his wife Amanda and their kids Zach and Tyson. Even though we were there for a little over 24 hours, we had a great time eating Mexican food, going to an art market and spending time with family. We even had time to stop by the Mexico City Temple and walk the grounds on the way to the airport. This is the second time we have been down to visit and we love it! It's a really fun city. Thanks again for letting us crash at your place Josh and Amanda.







2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. How great that you guys were able to go. I'm sure Josh and Amanda were so happy to have you. I love those paintings! Too bad Jake and I will probably never make it down there to get some.
How fun! I Wish I had family somewhere in Mexico!
Post a Comment