Monday, August 10, 2009

A few more pics from the weekend

My nephew and I. He sure knows how to smile for a picture.
I can't get enough of this kid.

3 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Hayden is so cute! I love his face when he smiles. How adorable! Thanks again for coming out here for the blessing. It so was good to see you both. Love you guys.

sherwood6 said...

Oh my gosh ~ that Hayden is adorable!!! Looks like you had a good time dispite the trip home.
Love you guys

Ang and Shawn said...

Claire! long lost friend! So I was going thru and deleting all of my old emails and I found this invite from you to visit your blog! Now that I'm an old married person I now have a blog. . . so we will have to stay in touch. you look like you are doing great!!!
Ang