Thursday, May 7, 2009

Found a place!

What's with the Chick-fil-a's and Waffle Houses on every corner in GA, literally. 
I haven't eaten at either so I can't make a statement if this is necessary of not.  
I guess we will find out when we move down there.  
PS Week one was a success, we found a great apartment! 
That was the hard part, so now we can relax a little. New home Newnan, GA. 

9 comments:

cheeriBABY said...

Glad you found a place and I love Chick-fil-a.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

DUDE. I guarantee you'll love Chick-fil-A. My recent post about the Chick drew the most comments I've had in months! Everyone loves the Chick!

Oh, and I'm kinda sorta glad you found a place. ;)

Thompson's said...

Waffle house is not too bad. Has Dustin ever ate there on the mission? They have quite a few in Texas. We are also big fans of Chick-Fil-A here in Indiana. Probably the only fast food place that serves real and not some processed chicken. Plus they are always haveing great deals, buy a meal get one free. Have fun in Georgia!

Erik

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Hello....Newnan....

Haha! We are so excited for you guys! And even more excited that we get to see you in 4 DAYS!! WOOHOO

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Claire, you have been to a chic fil-a. There was one in that mall in downtown salt lake. They have really good waffle fries. Do you remember??

Cathy said...

Drive from Mich.to anywhere south and you'll see ton's of Waffle Houses (my kids were not impressed with their food~how can you botch a pancake... really!) We will miss having you down the road from us! Have a fun month & good luck with the move.

Rachel Garces said...

you will love chick-fil-a, . we love it here at our house.

Lizzie & Ty said...

I love Chick-Fil-A! They have the best chicken nuggets & strips. Man, we really do need one of those here in good ole Idaho Falls!

Molly said...

Georgia huh! You always seemed like a southern gal to me:)
Did you know that my sister Sarah lives down there? I want to say near Fort Gordon, near Augusta.